How We Work
The customer, and customer satisfaction, is the key to everything we do. We start with your wishes and needs, and our comprehensive design package and five step plan enable you to realise your dreams.
We offer a complete project managed service that ensures every job runs smoothly from start to finish. We work with skilled and trusted local professionals, and oversee all work personally. Our refurbishments can include building work, plumbing, electrical work, plastering, and decoration.
All our kitchens are supplied to you ready made, not flat pack, and are fixed using a glue and dowel system. Our colour coordinating cabinets are constructed from 18mm high-grade, high density, melamine-faced chipboard. Full extension soft-close doors and drawers are fitted as standard. Component parts, hinges, drawer runners, and soft-closers are manufactured by Blum, and carry a lifetime guarantee. idesign furniture is carefully inspected throughout all stages of construction to ensure a finished product of the very highest quality.
Our Five Step Plan
Creating the perfect kitchen is a process, and one that shouldn’t be rushed. Every great design starts with a conversation.
- Call in to see us at our showroom, and talk to us about your project. We can start to share ideas, and make a follow-up appointment.
- If required, Louise will come and visit you at home, and take detailed measurements.
- At your follow-appointment in the showroom we will present you with a computer-generated design, that illustrates how your room could look.
- We can review and revise the design as necessary, discussing colours, styles, materials and appliances to suit your tastes and needs.
- On receipt of a deposit, we will agree an installation date.
- Before we start the installation, we will conduct a full survey with the trades people involved. This gives you the opportunity to meet every member of the team who will be working in your home.
- Your project is fully managed by Louise. She will supply you with an information pack, containing plans, elevations, care guides, and anything else you need to know about your installation.
- During the course of the installation, Louise will conduct regular site visits to ensure the smooth running of the project.
- Your kitchen will be ready for you to use and enjoy. We pride ourselves on delivering not just a newly fitted kitchen, but your ideal kitchen.